Hindu Rohingya refugees in Bangladesh pray at a makeshift Hindu shrine in December 2018. RNS photo by Amir Hamza KUTUPALONG, Bangladesh (RNS) — As talks restart this month about repatriating Rohingya refugees from Bangladesh back to Myanmar, neither country’s government has an answer for the fate of Hindu Rohingyas still stuck in Bangladesh. More than a million Rohingya have fled Myanmar to settle in at least 27 camps in neighboring Bangladesh. The refugees are commonly recognized as a Muslim minority group that has been persecuted for its members’ faith by authorities in Buddhist-majority Myanmar. But outside the largest camp, […]
Swept up in Muslim genocide crisis, Hindu Rohingyas are stuck in Bangladesh
More from FeaturedMore posts in Featured »
- CollegeDekho Raises $8 Million to Match Students With the Right Colleges
- Who all are blackmailing the Chief Justice of India Ranjan Gogoi?
- Study: Reducing Carbon Emissions While Improving Health Is Economically Attractive
- Ships’ Recycling Activity Slow, In a Time When it Should be Speeding Up
- Man records Swara Bhasker in sneaky video, says aayega toh Modi hi. Actress destroys him