The demolition market should be speeding up, instead of slowing down, as has been the case over the past couple of weeks, with demand slowing down and supply rising in most shipping markets. In its latest weekly report, shipbroker Clarkson Platou Hellas said that “with the accumulation of holidays around the world over the last couple of weeks and the start of Ramadan next week, the market appears to have ground to a halt with little activity to report, evidenced by the lack of reported sales. The main benefit of this stagnant scenario is that with a relatively slow […]
Ships’ Recycling Activity Slow, In a Time When it Should be Speeding Up
More from FeaturedMore posts in Featured »
- CollegeDekho Raises $8 Million to Match Students With the Right Colleges
- Swept up in Muslim genocide crisis, Hindu Rohingyas are stuck in Bangladesh
- Who all are blackmailing the Chief Justice of India Ranjan Gogoi?
- Study: Reducing Carbon Emissions While Improving Health Is Economically Attractive
- Man records Swara Bhasker in sneaky video, says aayega toh Modi hi. Actress destroys him