Xiaomi Redmi Y3 will be running on Android 9.0 Pie-based MIUI 10 out of the box. Xiaomi Redmi Y2 smartphone was launched in India last year. Now seems like the company is working on to bring its successor, dubbed as Redmi Y3. The Redmi Y3 with the model number M1810F6G has been approved by Wi-Fi Alliance. While the Wifi certification does not reveal any key specification of the upcoming smartphone, it does confirm Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n support. The listing also reveals that the Redmi Y3 will be running on Android 9.0 Pie-based MIUI 10 out of the box. Xiaomi […]
Xiaomi Redmi Y3 in works?
More from Breaking NewsMore posts in Breaking News »
- After Google, Amazon irks Kannadigas: Bikini with Karnataka flag draws ire
- It should’ve been a three-match showdown, India at slight disadvantage: Yuvraj Singh on WTC final
- Data recovered as ship with chemicals sinking off Sri Lanka
- Binky Felstead gives birth to baby boy with fiancé Max Darnton
- Loophole allowed 600 cruise ship workers to fly into UK without quarantining on arrival