This content is a press release from our partner Business Wire. The AP newsroom and editorial departments were not involved in its creation. DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Mar 21, 2019–The “Ceramic Tiles Market in India (2018-2023)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering. Among the different types of ceramic tiles, wall tiles constitute 50% of the market share, followed by floor tiles (23%), vitrified tiles, and industrial tiles. Based on value, the size of the ceramic tiles market in India was worth INR 250 Bn in 2017 and is expected to reach INR 501.70 Bn by the end of 2023, expanding at […]
Forecast of India’s Ceramic Tiles Market to 2023 – Increased Spending on Infrastructure by the Government is Promoting the Demand for Residential & Commercial Buildings – ResearchAndMarkets.com
More from FeaturedMore posts in Featured »
- CollegeDekho Raises $8 Million to Match Students With the Right Colleges
- Swept up in Muslim genocide crisis, Hindu Rohingyas are stuck in Bangladesh
- Who all are blackmailing the Chief Justice of India Ranjan Gogoi?
- Ships’ Recycling Activity Slow, In a Time When it Should be Speeding Up
- Study: Reducing Carbon Emissions While Improving Health Is Economically Attractive