IANS Quito, March 22: Former Ecuadorian Football Federation (FEF) president Luis Chiriboga has been banned for life and fined more than a million US dollars for corruption, world football governing body FIFA said. To get full access of the story, click here to subscribe to IANS News Service © 2019 IANS India Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The reproduction of the story/photograph in any form will be liable for legal action.
Ex-Ecuador football chief Chiriboga receives life ban
More from Breaking NewsMore posts in Breaking News »
- After Google, Amazon irks Kannadigas: Bikini with Karnataka flag draws ire
- It should’ve been a three-match showdown, India at slight disadvantage: Yuvraj Singh on WTC final
- Data recovered as ship with chemicals sinking off Sri Lanka
- Binky Felstead gives birth to baby boy with fiancé Max Darnton
- Loophole allowed 600 cruise ship workers to fly into UK without quarantining on arrival