Perspectives As B2B marketers, we tend to rely on market research, industry reports, sales and partner feedback in order to shape our marketing strategy and mix. While all of them are valid approaches to understanding customer behavior, in my experience, marketers need to spend time in person with customers in order to validate our operating hypothesis and keep in touch with emerging trends. At Cisco Connect India in Goa, I had the opportunity to listen to our customers and host a roundtable on marketing to B2B Technology buyers. We came together with a cross section of senior technology leaders […]
Marketing That Matters: Customer insights drive improvements in B2B marketing and customer experience
More from FeaturedMore posts in Featured »
- CollegeDekho Raises $8 Million to Match Students With the Right Colleges
- Swept up in Muslim genocide crisis, Hindu Rohingyas are stuck in Bangladesh
- Who all are blackmailing the Chief Justice of India Ranjan Gogoi?
- Study: Reducing Carbon Emissions While Improving Health Is Economically Attractive
- Ships’ Recycling Activity Slow, In a Time When it Should be Speeding Up