Holi is a religious festival of colors that signifies the arrival of spring and end of winters. The festival is celebrated by people across India and Nepal and is known for bringing everyone together. Broken relationships are repaired, they just forget and forgive everything , play colors , exchange sweets and laugh with each other. Bonfires are lit a day before Holi to commemorate Prahalad’s miraculous escape from Holika who was the sister of Hiranyakashyap. This festival, Holi was named after the demoness Holika only. One of the festival’s greatest qualities is that it fills the wide crevices between […]
Add Colours To Your Dreams | Happy Holi!!
More from Breaking NewsMore posts in Breaking News »
- After Google, Amazon irks Kannadigas: Bikini with Karnataka flag draws ire
- It should’ve been a three-match showdown, India at slight disadvantage: Yuvraj Singh on WTC final
- Data recovered as ship with chemicals sinking off Sri Lanka
- Binky Felstead gives birth to baby boy with fiancé Max Darnton
- Loophole allowed 600 cruise ship workers to fly into UK without quarantining on arrival