Representational photo. (Getty) NEW DELHI: The seventh annual report on employability by Aspiring Minds, one of the largest employability assessment and job credentialing companies in the world, sounds a tocsin for governments and administrators of our technical institutions: The US has a much higher proportion, almost four times, of engineers who can code than India. The report shows that only 3.84% of our engineers have the technical, cognitive, and language skills necessary for software related start-ups. Additionally, a mere 3% of engineers have new-age skills in areas like artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning, data science, and mobile development. Varun […]
‘Just 3% of desi techies have AI skills’
More from FeaturedMore posts in Featured »
- CollegeDekho Raises $8 Million to Match Students With the Right Colleges
- Swept up in Muslim genocide crisis, Hindu Rohingyas are stuck in Bangladesh
- Who all are blackmailing the Chief Justice of India Ranjan Gogoi?
- Study: Reducing Carbon Emissions While Improving Health Is Economically Attractive
- Ships’ Recycling Activity Slow, In a Time When it Should be Speeding Up