MOVIES FACEBOOK TWITTER EMAIL ME Image courtesy of Abid Hossain Khan Documentary director Abid Hossain Khan’s debut feature ‘Belonging’ is told from the perspective of a six-year-old girl as she searches for her missing family in the sprawling Rohingya refugee camps across the border from Myanmar in Bangladesh. The plight of the Rohingya people, whose ethnic persecution and forced flight from Myanmar has only worsened since 2017, is one of the great international humanitarian crises of present times. Bangladeshi documentarian Abid Hossain Khan, 34, volunteered at one of the sprawling refugee camps across the border from Myanmar in Bangladesh, […]
Filmart: Bangladeshi Filmmaker Documents the Plight of the Rohingya People: “A Tragedy with a Very Human Face”
More from FeaturedMore posts in Featured »
- CollegeDekho Raises $8 Million to Match Students With the Right Colleges
- Swept up in Muslim genocide crisis, Hindu Rohingyas are stuck in Bangladesh
- Who all are blackmailing the Chief Justice of India Ranjan Gogoi?
- Study: Reducing Carbon Emissions While Improving Health Is Economically Attractive
- Ships’ Recycling Activity Slow, In a Time When it Should be Speeding Up