RCom chairman Anil Ambani Mumbai (Maharashtra) [India], Mar 18 (ANI): The requisite payment of Rs 550 crore and interest thereon to Ericsson has been completed on Monday in compliance with the judgment of the Supreme Court, said Reliance Communication (RCom). Anil Ambani , chairman, RCom, said: “My sincere and heartfelt thanks to my respected elder brother, Mukesh, and Nita, for standing by me during these trying times, and demonstrating the importance of staying true to our strong family values by extending this timely support. I and my family are grateful we have moved beyond the past, and are deeply […]
RCom pays Ericsson Rs 550 cr; Anil Ambani thanks brother Mukesh for standing by him
More from FeaturedMore posts in Featured »
- CollegeDekho Raises $8 Million to Match Students With the Right Colleges
- Swept up in Muslim genocide crisis, Hindu Rohingyas are stuck in Bangladesh
- Who all are blackmailing the Chief Justice of India Ranjan Gogoi?
- Study: Reducing Carbon Emissions While Improving Health Is Economically Attractive
- Ships’ Recycling Activity Slow, In a Time When it Should be Speeding Up