The last words Sukhwinder Singh Mithu, shown in a handout photo, remembers from his wife were a plea to her killers. Nineteen years after her murder in India, Mithu is still haunted by wife’s last words. THE CANADIAN PRESS/HO,Yadwinder Singh Toor/Babushahi.com.*MANDATORY CREDIT* VANCOUVER — The last words Sukhwinder Singh Mithu remembers from his wife were a plea to her killers. “Don’t hurt my Mithu. Don’t hit him,” he recalls Jaswinder (Jassi) Kaur Sidhu uttering. On that warm June evening nearly 19 years ago, Mithu and Sidhu were returning home on a scooter in the village of Narike in Punjab […]
19 years after her murder in India, husband still haunted by wife’s last words
More from FeaturedMore posts in Featured »
- CollegeDekho Raises $8 Million to Match Students With the Right Colleges
- Swept up in Muslim genocide crisis, Hindu Rohingyas are stuck in Bangladesh
- Who all are blackmailing the Chief Justice of India Ranjan Gogoi?
- Study: Reducing Carbon Emissions While Improving Health Is Economically Attractive
- Ships’ Recycling Activity Slow, In a Time When it Should be Speeding Up