NEW DELHI: Twenty one non-NDA politicians led by Andhra Pradesh CM and TDP boss N Chandrababu Naidu have moved the Supreme Court seeking direction to the Election Commission to count voter verifiable paper audit trail ( VVPAT ) slips of at least 50% of EVMs in the coming LS elections. Though these politicians have not been able to stitch a coalition ahead of the polls, it appears they have been brought together by senior advocate Abhishek Manu Singhvi for a joint push. A bench headed by CJI Ranjan Gogoi will hear the petition on Friday. The petition said these […]
Opposition leaders move SC for 50% VVPAT count
More from FeaturedMore posts in Featured »
- CollegeDekho Raises $8 Million to Match Students With the Right Colleges
- Swept up in Muslim genocide crisis, Hindu Rohingyas are stuck in Bangladesh
- Who all are blackmailing the Chief Justice of India Ranjan Gogoi?
- Study: Reducing Carbon Emissions While Improving Health Is Economically Attractive
- Ships’ Recycling Activity Slow, In a Time When it Should be Speeding Up