Earlier in the week Indian defence scientists fired a Pinaka rocket The domestically developed, low weight portable anti-tank guided missile was fired Wednesday in a two test series. The missile is also known as MPATGM. A statement issued by the Indian Defence Ministry said: “The MPATGM incorporates advanced features including a state of the art imaging infrared radar seeker with integrated avionics. Air India scraps ALL flights to and from Birmingham and Delhi India on high alert after Pakistani jets tracked above Kashmir “The missiles hit the designed targets precisely, at different ranges. All mission objectives have been met.” […]
India risks flaring tensions with Pakistan as military test precision missile near border
More from FeaturedMore posts in Featured »
- CollegeDekho Raises $8 Million to Match Students With the Right Colleges
- Swept up in Muslim genocide crisis, Hindu Rohingyas are stuck in Bangladesh
- Who all are blackmailing the Chief Justice of India Ranjan Gogoi?
- Study: Reducing Carbon Emissions While Improving Health Is Economically Attractive
- Ships’ Recycling Activity Slow, In a Time When it Should be Speeding Up