Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images The positive reception from "Bandersnatch" prompts Netflix to move forward with more interactive series. While fans waited for a new season of Black Mirror , the creators blessed us with Bandersnatch over the holidays. The interactive standalone film in the Black Mirror world that introduced a new type of technology to Netflix. With the success of the film, Netflix plans on "doubling down" on more interactive series. Netflix VP of product, Todd Yellin, delivered a keynote presentation at the 20th edition of media and entertainment conference FICCI-Frames in Mumbai this week where he revealed the […]
Netflix Is “Doubling Down” On Interactive Series After Success Of “Bandersnatch”
More from FeaturedMore posts in Featured »
- CollegeDekho Raises $8 Million to Match Students With the Right Colleges
- Swept up in Muslim genocide crisis, Hindu Rohingyas are stuck in Bangladesh
- Who all are blackmailing the Chief Justice of India Ranjan Gogoi?
- Study: Reducing Carbon Emissions While Improving Health Is Economically Attractive
- Ships’ Recycling Activity Slow, In a Time When it Should be Speeding Up