Over 76 per cent organisations in India were hit by cyber attacks in 2018 as IT security continued to be a major issue across the globe, global cyber security major Sophos said on Wednesday. According to Sophos’ "7 Uncomfortable Truths of Endpoint Security" survey, IT managers are more likely to catch cyber criminals on their organisation’s servers and networks than anywhere else. IT managers discovered 39 per cent of their most significant cyber attacks on their organisation’s servers and 34.5 per cent on its networks. The survey was conducted on 3,000 IT decision-makers from mid-sized businesses in 12 countries […]
76 pc Indian companies hit by cyber attacks in 2018
More from FeaturedMore posts in Featured »
- CollegeDekho Raises $8 Million to Match Students With the Right Colleges
- Swept up in Muslim genocide crisis, Hindu Rohingyas are stuck in Bangladesh
- Who all are blackmailing the Chief Justice of India Ranjan Gogoi?
- Study: Reducing Carbon Emissions While Improving Health Is Economically Attractive
- Ships’ Recycling Activity Slow, In a Time When it Should be Speeding Up