The Election Commission of India has made it clear that as per the tentative list with it 2,20,753 first time voters would be able to cast their votes during the upcoming general elections in the State. Chief Electoral Officer of Jharkhand L Khiyangte on Wednesday informed that the figure is tentative based on the list released by the Commission in January this year and the process is yet to get over. “As per tentative figures 2,20,753 voters in the State are first timer aged between 18-19 year. 1,33,668 are males and 87,056 are females. The Commission is yet to […]
2,20,753 voters to use franchise first time: CEO
More from FeaturedMore posts in Featured »
- CollegeDekho Raises $8 Million to Match Students With the Right Colleges
- Swept up in Muslim genocide crisis, Hindu Rohingyas are stuck in Bangladesh
- Who all are blackmailing the Chief Justice of India Ranjan Gogoi?
- Study: Reducing Carbon Emissions While Improving Health Is Economically Attractive
- Ships’ Recycling Activity Slow, In a Time When it Should be Speeding Up