Terror for Pakistan is the most effective and useful instrument of the state to cut India. Abhinandan Varthaman. Valentine’s Day 2019 inflicted “blood, sweat, tears and toil” on India by Jaish-e-Mohammed, the Pakistan-based and sponsored terror group, resulting in the death of over 40 paramilitary soldiers deep inside Indian territory, on a national highway. The cold, calculating manslaughter of 2019 understandably led India to launch an unprecedented aerial operation leading to the destruction of critical Jaish assets, which went beyond Pakistan-occupied-Kashmir, to deep inside Pakistan. And as was expected, the Pakistani military countered with a knee-jerk reaction. An attempted […]
Pulwama to Abhinandan: Before & beyond, towards a new Great Game
More from FeaturedMore posts in Featured »
- CollegeDekho Raises $8 Million to Match Students With the Right Colleges
- Swept up in Muslim genocide crisis, Hindu Rohingyas are stuck in Bangladesh
- Who all are blackmailing the Chief Justice of India Ranjan Gogoi?
- Study: Reducing Carbon Emissions While Improving Health Is Economically Attractive
- Ships’ Recycling Activity Slow, In a Time When it Should be Speeding Up