Nirav Modi (file photo) Fugitive diamantaire Nirav Modi fled India in January 2018 only days before the epic Punjab National Bank (PNB) Swift scam broke. Even as investigators swooped down on PNB, it was clear that Nirav Modi and his uncle Mehul Choksi have ingeniously defrauded the PNB of Rs 13,000 crore using Letters of Undertaking for the malady exercise. Nirav Modi, whose whereabouts have remained a mystery since he has been "seen" in New York, Hong Kong and other parts of the world, has now surfaced in London where apparently he has been living for several months now. […]
Nirav Modi IANS Investigation – Tracks down Nirav Modi ops in London
More from FeaturedMore posts in Featured »
- CollegeDekho Raises $8 Million to Match Students With the Right Colleges
- Swept up in Muslim genocide crisis, Hindu Rohingyas are stuck in Bangladesh
- Who all are blackmailing the Chief Justice of India Ranjan Gogoi?
- Study: Reducing Carbon Emissions While Improving Health Is Economically Attractive
- Ships’ Recycling Activity Slow, In a Time When it Should be Speeding Up