TOI photo. GWALIOR: The RSS, on the third day of its Akhil Bharatiya Pratinidhi Sabha (ABPS) meet here, Sunday passed a resolution stressing on the need to protect beliefs and traditions of Hindu society. The Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh said it was the considered opinion of the ABPS that there has been a "systematic design to insult and hurt Hindu beliefs and traditions" on the basis of non-Bharatiya perspective by entities with vested interests. "The case of Sabarimala temple is a recent example of this design," the RSS said, in a resolution passed at the conclusion of its three-day meet. […]
Need to protect beliefs, traditions of Hindu society: RSS
More from FeaturedMore posts in Featured »
- CollegeDekho Raises $8 Million to Match Students With the Right Colleges
- Swept up in Muslim genocide crisis, Hindu Rohingyas are stuck in Bangladesh
- Who all are blackmailing the Chief Justice of India Ranjan Gogoi?
- Study: Reducing Carbon Emissions While Improving Health Is Economically Attractive
- Ships’ Recycling Activity Slow, In a Time When it Should be Speeding Up