Madhusmita Misra, director, Paediatric Endocrine Society of the United States. BHUBANESWAR: Changing environment , food habits , activity levels and modern lifestyle are major contributor to high rates of type-two diabetes among children, said Madhusmita Misra , current director, Paediatric Endocrine Society of the United States. Mishra is also a Talbot Professor of Paediatrics at Harvard Medical School and chief of the division of Paediatric Endocrinology, Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH), US. Misra, who was in the city expressed her interest to mentor young researchers in medicine. “Increasing cases of diabetes among children is a challenging area. High levels of […]
Changing environment causing diabetes among children in India: Expert
More from FeaturedMore posts in Featured »
- CollegeDekho Raises $8 Million to Match Students With the Right Colleges
- Swept up in Muslim genocide crisis, Hindu Rohingyas are stuck in Bangladesh
- Who all are blackmailing the Chief Justice of India Ranjan Gogoi?
- Study: Reducing Carbon Emissions While Improving Health Is Economically Attractive
- Ships’ Recycling Activity Slow, In a Time When it Should be Speeding Up