(MENAFN – AzerNews) Trend: Turkmen deputy prime minister, Minister of Foreign Affairs Rashid Meredov will visit Pakistan March 11-13, Trend reports with reference to the Turkmen government. Political consultations, as well as a number of bilateral meetings, are planned to be held in Islamabad. The issues related to the intensification of the work on the implementation of the Turkmenistan-Afghanistan-Pakistan-India (TAPI) gas pipeline construction project will become subject of thorough discussion, the report said. The aspects of cooperation in the electric power industry and telecommunications, including those related to the implementation of power transmission and fiber-optic communication lines along the […]
Turkmen delegation to discuss TAPI gas pipeline project in Pakistan
More from FeaturedMore posts in Featured »
- CollegeDekho Raises $8 Million to Match Students With the Right Colleges
- Swept up in Muslim genocide crisis, Hindu Rohingyas are stuck in Bangladesh
- Who all are blackmailing the Chief Justice of India Ranjan Gogoi?
- Study: Reducing Carbon Emissions While Improving Health Is Economically Attractive
- Ships’ Recycling Activity Slow, In a Time When it Should be Speeding Up