New Delhi: India will construct a "state-of-the-art" passenger terminal building for the Kartarpur corridor at a cost of R 190 crore, officials said Saturday. The passenger terminal building (PTB) complex will have all the necessary passenger amenities to facilitate pilgrims intending to visit the Kartarpur Sahib Gurdwara, located across the border in Pakistan. Ministry of Home Affairs has approved a detailed plan for construction of a "state-of-the-art" PTB complex at the Kartarpur Sahib corridor, an official at the ministry said. The approval came following the cabinet decision in November 2018 to develop the Kartarpur corridor from Dera Baba Nanak […]
India To Construct Passenger Terminal Building At Kartarpur Corridor
More from FeaturedMore posts in Featured »
- CollegeDekho Raises $8 Million to Match Students With the Right Colleges
- Swept up in Muslim genocide crisis, Hindu Rohingyas are stuck in Bangladesh
- Who all are blackmailing the Chief Justice of India Ranjan Gogoi?
- Study: Reducing Carbon Emissions While Improving Health Is Economically Attractive
- Ships’ Recycling Activity Slow, In a Time When it Should be Speeding Up