NEW DELHI: The government and the opposition traded barbs on Saturday after a media report + revealed that fugitive diamantaire Nirav Modi is living in a swanky £8 million apartment in London’s West End and is now involved in a new diamond business. Slamming the government over the report published by UK daily The Telegraph, the Congress accused Prime Minister Narendra Modi of running a "fraudster settlement yojana" for fugitives like Nirav Modi. The BJP later hit back saying that Nirav Modi began his fraud in 2011 when the UPA dispensation was in power and that the Modi government […]
Government, opposition trade barbs over report on Nirav Modi
More from FeaturedMore posts in Featured »
- CollegeDekho Raises $8 Million to Match Students With the Right Colleges
- Swept up in Muslim genocide crisis, Hindu Rohingyas are stuck in Bangladesh
- Who all are blackmailing the Chief Justice of India Ranjan Gogoi?
- Study: Reducing Carbon Emissions While Improving Health Is Economically Attractive
- Ships’ Recycling Activity Slow, In a Time When it Should be Speeding Up