Allan Savory has inspired numerous scientific studies. The term used in most of those studies is “Adaptive Multi-Paddock Grazing” (AMP) AMP works, but it might have to be applied to 100% of global range/pasture land to stop CO2 accumulation in the atmosphere, let alone reverse it. Other regenerative agriculture techniques have been identified over the last 25 years. On a per acre basis, many of them sequester more carbon per acre than AMP. The most effective approaches combine multiple techniques on the same land. For instance in Australia, 1000s of ranchers/farmers are now pasture cropping. In the summer they […]
What’s your opinion of Allan Savory’s plan (as seen on TED Talks) to revitalize desert areas and reverse climate change?
More from FeaturedMore posts in Featured »
- CollegeDekho Raises $8 Million to Match Students With the Right Colleges
- Swept up in Muslim genocide crisis, Hindu Rohingyas are stuck in Bangladesh
- Who all are blackmailing the Chief Justice of India Ranjan Gogoi?
- Study: Reducing Carbon Emissions While Improving Health Is Economically Attractive
- Ships’ Recycling Activity Slow, In a Time When it Should be Speeding Up