The Tata Harrier is currently one of the most popular SUVs in India. It directly rivals the Mahindra XUV500 and offers brilliant value for the money asked. Tata recently unveiled its bigger 7 seater counterpart too, christened the Buzzard for now. The OMEGA Arc platform, on which the Harrier is based on is derived from Land Rover’s D8 platform that underpins SUVs like the Discovery. Also, it is an advanced platform that can be extended and shortened to a set range as per the need. The video below by Moto Show explores the same possibility as it showcases several […]
Tata Harrier imagined as pick-up truck, convertible & coupe crossover [Video]
More from FeaturedMore posts in Featured »
- CollegeDekho Raises $8 Million to Match Students With the Right Colleges
- Swept up in Muslim genocide crisis, Hindu Rohingyas are stuck in Bangladesh
- Who all are blackmailing the Chief Justice of India Ranjan Gogoi?
- Study: Reducing Carbon Emissions While Improving Health Is Economically Attractive
- Ships’ Recycling Activity Slow, In a Time When it Should be Speeding Up