On February 28 , Xiaomi’s independent brand released its first smartphone, namely the Redmi Note 7 smartphone in India. Apart from this, the manufacturer also released the Pro variant, which comes with the main camera using a Sony 48MP sensor. As you remember, the original variant was packed with the Samsung GM1 lens. The Note 7 3GB + 32GB version is sold for 9999 rupees (about $142), while the 4GB + 64GB variant is at 11999 rupees (about $171). Today, the Redmi Note 7 was officially listed on the Indian market. Similar to the Chinese market, Indian consumers that […]
Redmi Note 7 Got Out of Stock in India: 200K Units Sold Like Hotcakes
More from FeaturedMore posts in Featured »
- CollegeDekho Raises $8 Million to Match Students With the Right Colleges
- Swept up in Muslim genocide crisis, Hindu Rohingyas are stuck in Bangladesh
- Who all are blackmailing the Chief Justice of India Ranjan Gogoi?
- Study: Reducing Carbon Emissions While Improving Health Is Economically Attractive
- Ships’ Recycling Activity Slow, In a Time When it Should be Speeding Up