SAN DIEGO, March 06, Mar 06, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE via COMTEX) — SAN DIEGO, March 06, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Pfenex Inc. PFNX, -7.61% today announced that Serum Institute of India Private Limited (SIIPL), has completed a pivotal Phase 3 study for Pneumosil(R) a 10-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine, in which Serum Institute indicates all primary and secondary objectives were met. Pneumosil contains the recombinant carrier protein CRM197 produced by Serum Institute under a license to the Pf�"nex Expression Technology(R). Following review of the Complete Study Report and product dossier by the Drug Controller General of India (DCGI), Serum Institute […]
Pfenex Licensee Successfully Completes a Phase 3 Study and Enters Registration for Pneumosil(R)
More from FeaturedMore posts in Featured »
- CollegeDekho Raises $8 Million to Match Students With the Right Colleges
- Swept up in Muslim genocide crisis, Hindu Rohingyas are stuck in Bangladesh
- Who all are blackmailing the Chief Justice of India Ranjan Gogoi?
- Study: Reducing Carbon Emissions While Improving Health Is Economically Attractive
- Ships’ Recycling Activity Slow, In a Time When it Should be Speeding Up