Representational photo. NEW DELHI:An Indian fighter shot down a Pakistani unmanned aerial vehicle on Monday after it came across the international border in Rajasthan, in the third such incident amid heightened tensions along the borders since the February 26 air strikes on a major Jaish-e-Mohammed facility at Balakot in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province of Pakistan . Fighters were scrambled from the Suratgrah and Nal airbases after the airspace violation was detected by air defence radars in the Anupgarh-Bikaner sector around 11.30 am. “The unidentified flying object, which was flying at the speed of a UAV(Unmanned aerial vehicle) or drone, […]
Sukhoi downs Pakistan drone on Rajasthan border
More from FeaturedMore posts in Featured »
- CollegeDekho Raises $8 Million to Match Students With the Right Colleges
- Swept up in Muslim genocide crisis, Hindu Rohingyas are stuck in Bangladesh
- Who all are blackmailing the Chief Justice of India Ranjan Gogoi?
- Study: Reducing Carbon Emissions While Improving Health Is Economically Attractive
- Ships’ Recycling Activity Slow, In a Time When it Should be Speeding Up