Ongole: The public should regularly check whether their vote is in the electoral rolls or not, advised the YSRCP Ongole parliament constituency president and former Minister Balineni Srinivas Reddy. Participating in the ‘Ravali Jagan.. Kavali Jagan’ programme at Aishwarya Nagar, Nirmal Nagar of the 36th Division, Balineni explained the public about the IT Grids India Private Limited, which is facing allegations like theft of Andhra Pradesh public personal data with the help of Seva Mitra app for the Telugu Desam Party (TDP). He said that the TDP leaders are trying to delete the votes of people who are supposed […]
YSRCP cautions voters on deletion of votes
More from FeaturedMore posts in Featured »
- CollegeDekho Raises $8 Million to Match Students With the Right Colleges
- Swept up in Muslim genocide crisis, Hindu Rohingyas are stuck in Bangladesh
- Who all are blackmailing the Chief Justice of India Ranjan Gogoi?
- Study: Reducing Carbon Emissions While Improving Health Is Economically Attractive
- Ships’ Recycling Activity Slow, In a Time When it Should be Speeding Up