Neither Beijing nor Muslim capitals or the West seem to be on Islamabad’s side. Its survival now demands uprooting all terrorist camps and arresting every recruit Opposition parties and their choirboys are understandably unenthusiastic about post-Pulwama developments, especially the prompt return of Wing Commander Abhinandan Varthaman , because a regime that seemed doomed in the forthcoming general elections will now enjoy the incumbent’s advantage. While it would be premature to state that the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) under Prime Minister Narendra Modi will have a walkover, it is undeniable that a second retaliatory strike for attacks emanating from Pakistani […]
Pakistan in meltdown mode
More from FeaturedMore posts in Featured »
- CollegeDekho Raises $8 Million to Match Students With the Right Colleges
- Swept up in Muslim genocide crisis, Hindu Rohingyas are stuck in Bangladesh
- Who all are blackmailing the Chief Justice of India Ranjan Gogoi?
- Study: Reducing Carbon Emissions While Improving Health Is Economically Attractive
- Ships’ Recycling Activity Slow, In a Time When it Should be Speeding Up