What a turnaround it is for the Organisation of Islamic Countries (OIC) which has disinvited India from its inaugural summit in 1969 at the behest of Pakistan to the just-concluded session now wherein it invited Sushma Swaraj to deliver the inaugural address. This goes to prove that the OIC cannot any longer disregard India which has the third largest Muslim population in the world. Moreover, the OIC which has consistently toed the Pakistani line on Kashmir, for the first time, heard in full India’s fight against terrorism being sponsored from across the borders. As Sushma Swaraj rightly put it […]
OIC can no longer disregard India
More from FeaturedMore posts in Featured »
- CollegeDekho Raises $8 Million to Match Students With the Right Colleges
- Swept up in Muslim genocide crisis, Hindu Rohingyas are stuck in Bangladesh
- Who all are blackmailing the Chief Justice of India Ranjan Gogoi?
- Study: Reducing Carbon Emissions While Improving Health Is Economically Attractive
- Ships’ Recycling Activity Slow, In a Time When it Should be Speeding Up