DHAKA: Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina has sought the help of a leading Indian cardiac surgeon in determining the treatment of her ailing senior Cabinet colleague. Hasina called the Bengaluru-based Dr Devi Shetty on Sunday evening and requested him to come to Dhaka to examine the health condition of Bangladesh minister for Road, Transport and Bridge, Obaidul Quader. Quader, who is also the General Secretary of ruling Awami League, was on Sunday admitted to the Dhaka’s Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University (BSMMU) after being diagnosed with three blockages in his coronary artery. He was taken to the Intensive Care […]
Indian cardiac surgeon examines Bangladesh minister in Dhaka after special request from PM Hasina
More from FeaturedMore posts in Featured »
- CollegeDekho Raises $8 Million to Match Students With the Right Colleges
- Swept up in Muslim genocide crisis, Hindu Rohingyas are stuck in Bangladesh
- Who all are blackmailing the Chief Justice of India Ranjan Gogoi?
- Study: Reducing Carbon Emissions While Improving Health Is Economically Attractive
- Ships’ Recycling Activity Slow, In a Time When it Should be Speeding Up