GST rate cut will be a huge boost for the real estate sector, especially the under-construction segment. The recent rate cut in Goods and Services Tax (GST) for the under-construction housing projects has been looked upon as a move that will rekindle buyers’ interest in these projects. A drastic reduction in GST levied on under-construction affordable housing projects from 8 percent to 1 percent, and from 12 percent to 5 percent for other under-construction housing projects will go miles to bring the sector back on track that has been reeling under pressure for quite some time, argue experts. The […]
Buyers to gain from GST rate cut
More from FeaturedMore posts in Featured »
- CollegeDekho Raises $8 Million to Match Students With the Right Colleges
- Swept up in Muslim genocide crisis, Hindu Rohingyas are stuck in Bangladesh
- Who all are blackmailing the Chief Justice of India Ranjan Gogoi?
- Study: Reducing Carbon Emissions While Improving Health Is Economically Attractive
- Ships’ Recycling Activity Slow, In a Time When it Should be Speeding Up