Mumbai Allahabad Bank has put on sale a prime piece of its property up for sale on tony Pedder Road for a reserve starting price of Rs 232 crore. Located opposite Jaslok Hospital, the 1,241 sqm plot has caught the eye of several leading developers who have evinced interest. The Kolkata-headquartered bank’s Estate Management department floated a tender earlier this month inviting bids from parties interested in purchasing the property. The last date of submission of bids is March 4, 2019. The 154-year-old bank had a three-storied building on Gopalrao Deshmukh Marg earlier, which housed the Pedder Road branch, […]
Allahabad Bank’s property worth Rs 232 crore up for sale in Mumbai
More from FeaturedMore posts in Featured »
- CollegeDekho Raises $8 Million to Match Students With the Right Colleges
- Swept up in Muslim genocide crisis, Hindu Rohingyas are stuck in Bangladesh
- Who all are blackmailing the Chief Justice of India Ranjan Gogoi?
- Study: Reducing Carbon Emissions While Improving Health Is Economically Attractive
- Ships’ Recycling Activity Slow, In a Time When it Should be Speeding Up