A joint statement said Russia, India and China condemned terrorism “stressed that terrorist groups cannot be supported and used in political and geopolitical goals”. External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj with Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov, Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi before their meeting in Wuzhen, Zhejiang province, China on Wednesday. (REUTERS) India on Wednesday received support for its efforts to counter Pakistan-based terror groups from Russia and China, which said such organisations cannot be used for political goals and those committing terror attacks must be brought to justice. A joint communiqué issued after the meeting of the foreign ministers […]
India gets support from Russia and China in combating terror
More from FeaturedMore posts in Featured »
- CollegeDekho Raises $8 Million to Match Students With the Right Colleges
- Swept up in Muslim genocide crisis, Hindu Rohingyas are stuck in Bangladesh
- Who all are blackmailing the Chief Justice of India Ranjan Gogoi?
- Study: Reducing Carbon Emissions While Improving Health Is Economically Attractive
- Ships’ Recycling Activity Slow, In a Time When it Should be Speeding Up