iShares MSCI India ETF logo LPL Financial LLC lessened its holdings in shares of iShares MSCI India ETF (BATS:INDA) by 4.0% during the 4th quarter, HoldingsChannel.com reports. The institutional investor owned 165,584 shares of the company’s stock after selling 6,866 shares during the quarter. LPL Financial LLC’s holdings in iShares MSCI India ETF were worth $5,521,000 at the end of the most recent quarter. Other institutional investors have also modified their holdings of the company. Mondrian Investment Partners LTD raised its stake in iShares MSCI India ETF by 4.5% during the 4th quarter. Mondrian Investment Partners LTD now owns […]
iShares MSCI India ETF (INDA) Shares Sold by LPL Financial LLC
More from FeaturedMore posts in Featured »
- CollegeDekho Raises $8 Million to Match Students With the Right Colleges
- Swept up in Muslim genocide crisis, Hindu Rohingyas are stuck in Bangladesh
- Who all are blackmailing the Chief Justice of India Ranjan Gogoi?
- Study: Reducing Carbon Emissions While Improving Health Is Economically Attractive
- Ships’ Recycling Activity Slow, In a Time When it Should be Speeding Up