Photo for illustrative purposes only Hyderabad: A Class 12 student died while taking his annual examination here on Saturday, shocking fellow students and teachers, officials said. Gopi Raju (16) collapsed at the examination centre at Sri Chaitanya College in Secunderabad. He passed away before he could be rushed to a hospital. A student of a government junior college in Yellareddyguda area, Gopi Raju is suspected to have died of cardiac arrest. More than 9.6 million students are appearing for Intermediate (Class 11, 12) Public Examinations across Telangana.
Grade 12 Indian student dies of heart attack during exams
More from Breaking NewsMore posts in Breaking News »
- After Google, Amazon irks Kannadigas: Bikini with Karnataka flag draws ire
- It should’ve been a three-match showdown, India at slight disadvantage: Yuvraj Singh on WTC final
- Data recovered as ship with chemicals sinking off Sri Lanka
- Binky Felstead gives birth to baby boy with fiancé Max Darnton
- Loophole allowed 600 cruise ship workers to fly into UK without quarantining on arrival