The Supramax freight rate for hauling dry bulk commodities from the Persian Gulf to east coast India has dropped to a two-year low in February on dismal demand for products coupled with competition from the Panamax segment. The time charter equivalent rate for a Supramax vessel opening in west coast India to do a trip with limestone via the Persian Gulf (PG) to east coast India averaged $4,996/day in February, the lowest since S&P Global Platts launched the assessment in January 2017. The lowest daily print for this route was February 19 at $4,459/d, down 70% from the high […]
Dry bulk shipping: Supramax TCE on PG-EC India at 2-year low on dismal demand
More from FeaturedMore posts in Featured »
- CollegeDekho Raises $8 Million to Match Students With the Right Colleges
- Swept up in Muslim genocide crisis, Hindu Rohingyas are stuck in Bangladesh
- Who all are blackmailing the Chief Justice of India Ranjan Gogoi?
- Study: Reducing Carbon Emissions While Improving Health Is Economically Attractive
- Ships’ Recycling Activity Slow, In a Time When it Should be Speeding Up