Toronto: Air Canada, which had temporarily suspended its India flights, has now announced to resume it. The decision comes after the Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority on Thursday announced that "it will fully open for commercial operations from 6 pm (local time) on Friday (March 1)." Flights to Delhi will resume tonight from both Toronto (AC 42 February 28) and Vancouver (AC 44 March 1, it leaves shortly after midnight local time). There are no flights to Mumbai scheduled for February 28. "Our flexible re-booking policy for customers remains in place. Information will be updated on the official Air Canada […]
Air Canada Resumes Flights To India As Pakistan Opens Airspace Today
More from FeaturedMore posts in Featured »
- CollegeDekho Raises $8 Million to Match Students With the Right Colleges
- Swept up in Muslim genocide crisis, Hindu Rohingyas are stuck in Bangladesh
- Who all are blackmailing the Chief Justice of India Ranjan Gogoi?
- Study: Reducing Carbon Emissions While Improving Health Is Economically Attractive
- Ships’ Recycling Activity Slow, In a Time When it Should be Speeding Up