A Bitcoin ( BTC ) trader has been attacked in his home in the Netherlands by a group of robbers disguised as the police, local news outlet De Telegraaf reported on Feb. 23. A 38-year Tjeerd H. was reportedly the victim of a violent raid in his home in Drouwenerveen on Feb. 10, wherein a group of criminals wearing balaclavas and bulletproof vests with a police coat threatened him with firearms. While the motive of the raid is not clearly established, De Telegraaf conducted their own investigation revealing that H. had been trading cryptocurrency . De Telegraaf notes in […]
Netherlands: Bitcoin Trader Attacked in His Home
More from FeaturedMore posts in Featured »
- CollegeDekho Raises $8 Million to Match Students With the Right Colleges
- Swept up in Muslim genocide crisis, Hindu Rohingyas are stuck in Bangladesh
- Who all are blackmailing the Chief Justice of India Ranjan Gogoi?
- Study: Reducing Carbon Emissions While Improving Health Is Economically Attractive
- Ships’ Recycling Activity Slow, In a Time When it Should be Speeding Up