Karin Kneissl told Austrian media that New Delhi has serious concerns about the UK’s departure from the EU and believes British hopes for a resurgence of the Commonwealth are unfounded. Ms Kneissl, from the FPO party in coalition with Chancellor Sebastian Kurz’s OVP, said India instead sees the EU as an important trading bloc. Following a meeting with her Indian counterpart, she told Austrian public broadcaster ORF she had tried to convince officials that “not everything will break down” after Brexit if Britain leaves with a deal. India armed forces IN NUMBERS: How big is India’s army? How UK […]
Brexit APOCALYPSE: India has MAJOR concerns over UK’s EU split, Austria claims
More from FeaturedMore posts in Featured »
- CollegeDekho Raises $8 Million to Match Students With the Right Colleges
- Swept up in Muslim genocide crisis, Hindu Rohingyas are stuck in Bangladesh
- Who all are blackmailing the Chief Justice of India Ranjan Gogoi?
- Study: Reducing Carbon Emissions While Improving Health Is Economically Attractive
- Ships’ Recycling Activity Slow, In a Time When it Should be Speeding Up