Share with your friends The cryptocurrency scenario in India has been one roller coaster ride since the time, exchanges and government bodies, landed up in the apex court submitting petitions and counter petitions against each other. At the last hearing, due to the absence of senior advocates of the parties , the case was deferred to Feb 26th and was listed as a top priority on that date. A two-judge Bench, led by Justice Rohinton F Nariman will start hearing final arguments from that date. At the time, it was reported, “Now it will come for hearing on 26th […]
Breaking: Supreme Court Gives Four Weeks to Union of India to Come Up with Cryptocurrency Regulations
More from FeaturedMore posts in Featured »
- CollegeDekho Raises $8 Million to Match Students With the Right Colleges
- Swept up in Muslim genocide crisis, Hindu Rohingyas are stuck in Bangladesh
- Who all are blackmailing the Chief Justice of India Ranjan Gogoi?
- Study: Reducing Carbon Emissions While Improving Health Is Economically Attractive
- Ships’ Recycling Activity Slow, In a Time When it Should be Speeding Up