New owner plans to continue many employee-support programs created by Broetje. Ralph and Cheryl Broetje Broetje Orchards, one of Washington’s largest family owned and operated apple companies, has been sold to the Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan. The transaction closed on Dec. 28 and involved Broetje Orchards, FirstFruits Marketing of Washington, and Snake River Housing Inc. As a result of the sale, the business will be operated by three new entities: FirstFruits Farms, FirstFruits Marketing, and FirstFruits Community. The company announced the sale in a news release. Ontario Teachers’, with headquarters in Toronto, Canada, has existing agriculture investments in the […]
Sale of Broetje Orchards creates FirstFruits Farms
More from FeaturedMore posts in Featured »
- CollegeDekho Raises $8 Million to Match Students With the Right Colleges
- Swept up in Muslim genocide crisis, Hindu Rohingyas are stuck in Bangladesh
- Who all are blackmailing the Chief Justice of India Ranjan Gogoi?
- Study: Reducing Carbon Emissions While Improving Health Is Economically Attractive
- Ships’ Recycling Activity Slow, In a Time When it Should be Speeding Up