Members of Shiv Sena, a Hindu hardline group, shout slogans in New Delhi during a protest against the suicide attack [Anushree Fadnavis/Reuters] Srinagar, India-administered Kashmir – Thursday’s suicide attack on Indian forces in India-administered Kashmir has triggered a wave of hate and revenge attacks against Kashmiris residing in different parts of mainland India . Passions have been running high against Kashmiri Muslims since Thursday when 20-year-old Adil Dar rammed his car filled with explosives into a convoy carrying Indian paramilitary forces, killing 42 of them . Pakistan -based group Jaish-e-Mohammed (JeM) claimed responsibility for the attack, the deadliest in […]
Fear grips Kashmiris living in India after deadly suicide attack
More from FeaturedMore posts in Featured »
- CollegeDekho Raises $8 Million to Match Students With the Right Colleges
- Swept up in Muslim genocide crisis, Hindu Rohingyas are stuck in Bangladesh
- Who all are blackmailing the Chief Justice of India Ranjan Gogoi?
- Study: Reducing Carbon Emissions While Improving Health Is Economically Attractive
- Ships’ Recycling Activity Slow, In a Time When it Should be Speeding Up