The single-shot Johnson & Johnson Covid-19 vaccine produces a strong response against the Delta variant of the virus, the company has said. A study of blood samples taken from eight inoculated people showed that the vaccine elicits neutralizing antibody activity over the course of at least eight months against all variants, including Delta, which was first detected in India.
Breaking News updates July 2 | Pak accepts ‘Chinese version’ of treatment of Uighur Muslims in Xinjiang: Imran Khan
More from Breaking NewsMore posts in Breaking News »
- Bihar patronage pipeline: Congress demands Deputy CM Tarkishore Prasad’s ouster
- Govt reshuffles top bureaucrats, makes 13 secretary-level appointments
- India extradition bid dropped against West Midlands men
- UAE, India Start Talks Aimed at Doubling Trade to $100 Billion
- How India’s news media became an elaborate PR machine: It’s the economy, stupid