ON DEK: CollegeDekho , a Gurgaon, India-based provider of services to connect students and prospective colleges, has raised an $8 million Series B round led by parent company GirnarSoft Education. London-based private equity firm Man Capital also participated. The company has raised $13 million to date and plans to use its new fundraise toward research and development and adding more users, according to TechCrunch . CollegeDekho claims it is operationally profitable with $3.2 million a year in revenue. Founded in 2015, CollegeDekho offerings include a common college application form for students and career counseling. It offers colleges video marketing […]
CollegeDekho Raises $8 Million to Match Students With the Right Colleges
More from FeaturedMore posts in Featured »
- Swept up in Muslim genocide crisis, Hindu Rohingyas are stuck in Bangladesh
- Who all are blackmailing the Chief Justice of India Ranjan Gogoi?
- Study: Reducing Carbon Emissions While Improving Health Is Economically Attractive
- Ships’ Recycling Activity Slow, In a Time When it Should be Speeding Up
- Man records Swara Bhasker in sneaky video, says aayega toh Modi hi. Actress destroys him