IS terrorist killed in a fight in Baghuz, Syria One of the main recruiter of Islamic State (IS) in India, Yousef-al-Hindi, was reportedly killed in a fight in Baghuz, Syria yesterday (March 21). Yousef-al-Hindi alias Shafi was the youngest brother of Sultan Armar alias Abdul-Rehman al-Hindi, who founded Ansar-ul-Tawheed — the Indian wing of the Islamic State. Abdul-Rehman al-Hindi was killed in 2015. Both the IS terrorists were from Bhatkal, Karnataka. They initially operated along with Indian Mujaheddin. With inputs from Ashish Pandey. Also read: Speculation over death of British Islamic State bride’s baby Jump to navigation Load…..
Islamic State recruiter of India killed in Syria
More from Breaking NewsMore posts in Breaking News »
- After Google, Amazon irks Kannadigas: Bikini with Karnataka flag draws ire
- It should’ve been a three-match showdown, India at slight disadvantage: Yuvraj Singh on WTC final
- Data recovered as ship with chemicals sinking off Sri Lanka
- Binky Felstead gives birth to baby boy with fiancé Max Darnton
- Loophole allowed 600 cruise ship workers to fly into UK without quarantining on arrival