PTI File Photo ‘What mistake did the players make?’ asked Mahendra Singh Dhoni, opening up on a phase of life made "most difficult and depressing" by the 2013 IPL fixing scandal. The two-time World Cup winning captain broke his silence in a docudrama aptly titled ‘Roar of the Lion’, which focuses on the scandal that rocked Indian cricket and the ensuing fairy tale comeback by Chennai Super Kings following a two-year suspension for its management’s role in spot-fixing. "2013 was the most difficult phase in my life, I was never depressed as much as I was then. The closest […]
Dhoni opens up on IPL fixing scandal: What did players do to go through all of that?
More from FeaturedMore posts in Featured »
- CollegeDekho Raises $8 Million to Match Students With the Right Colleges
- Swept up in Muslim genocide crisis, Hindu Rohingyas are stuck in Bangladesh
- Who all are blackmailing the Chief Justice of India Ranjan Gogoi?
- Study: Reducing Carbon Emissions While Improving Health Is Economically Attractive
- Ships’ Recycling Activity Slow, In a Time When it Should be Speeding Up