Sancho’s rise to the senior England squad has been joined by a call-up for Chelsea’s Hudson-Odoi Credit: REX Injuries may have played their part in his thinking, but England manager Gareth Southgate has underlined his commitment to the young talent at his disposal by calling up Chelsea’s 18-year-old Callum Hudson-Odoi to his squad to face the Czech Republic and Montenegro. Hudson-Odoi, yet to make his first Premier League start under Maurizio Sarri, joins fellow former England under-17 World Cup winner Jadon Sancho in the senior squad. But what progress have the starting XI who beat Spain 5-2 in Kolkata […]
As Callum Hudson-Odoi joins Jadon Sancho in the senior squad, how are England’s other U17s World Cup winners progressing?
More from Breaking NewsMore posts in Breaking News »
- After Google, Amazon irks Kannadigas: Bikini with Karnataka flag draws ire
- It should’ve been a three-match showdown, India at slight disadvantage: Yuvraj Singh on WTC final
- Data recovered as ship with chemicals sinking off Sri Lanka
- Binky Felstead gives birth to baby boy with fiancé Max Darnton
- Loophole allowed 600 cruise ship workers to fly into UK without quarantining on arrival