OM Indian Fusion Cuisine, 3579 E Washington Ave., has closed after almost three years. OM Indian Fusion Cuisine, which opened in June 2016 after extensive remodeling of the building on East Washington Avenue that had held China Buffet since 1999, has closed. Nancy and Sumanth Viswanathan closed the restaurant at 3579 E. Washington Ave., permanently last week "due to personal family reasons," Nancy Viswanathan said. "We will be going to India to take care of Sumanth’s family and businesses overseas," she said. "We loved our restaurant and customers and will miss everyone deeply. It was an amazing experience for […]
OM Indian Fusion closes on East Washington Avenue
More from FeaturedMore posts in Featured »
- CollegeDekho Raises $8 Million to Match Students With the Right Colleges
- Swept up in Muslim genocide crisis, Hindu Rohingyas are stuck in Bangladesh
- Who all are blackmailing the Chief Justice of India Ranjan Gogoi?
- Study: Reducing Carbon Emissions While Improving Health Is Economically Attractive
- Ships’ Recycling Activity Slow, In a Time When it Should be Speeding Up